|Neighborhood: Palermo||Sq. Ft: 3229 Sq. Ft||Special Features:|
|Max. Capacity: 6||Baths: 2 ½||Historic French Style Villa - Private Terrace w/ Garden Full of Plants - Fireplace - Wi-Fi Internet|
|Bedrooms: 3||View: facing the terrace|
|Balcony: Yes||Rate: Week: $2,990 USD / Month: $9,450 USD|
This historic French-style house (built in 1890) is located in Palermo Chico neighborhood, the most exclusive residential area of Buenos Aires. Palermo Chico, also known as Barrio Parque, is surrounded by elegant mansions typical of the past century, embassy buildings, shady tree-lined streets, and well-maintained parks. It is the safest and unquestionably the wealthiest district of Buenos Aires. Many rich and famous celebrities own their homes there. (e.g. mayor Mauricio Macri and TV personality Susana Gimenez).
The access to the residence is through a lovely and quiet street. The house is distributed in two floors, plus an outdoor space with terrace and garden. In the first floor you have the entrance hall, living room, dining room, library, kitchen, toilette, and access to a terrace as well as the garden. On the second floor there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The architecture of the house maintains most of its original style. It features high ceilings, wooden floors, fireplaces, boiseries in the living room, carved details on the roofs, which combined with the classic furniture provide an exclusive character to this property.
There is a tranquil atmosphere in this highly residential area, which makes it ideal for travelers looking for a peaceful escape. The house is within walking distance of Palermo Gardens, the worldwide known Latin American Art Museum (MALBA), famous Museo Renault restaurant, Paseo Alcorta shopping mall, and Figueroa Alcorta Ave. which gives you access to all parts of the city.
- LIVING ROOM: Huge living room beautifully decorated with two big sofas and five armchairs, coffe tables and reading lamps. Facing the terrace. Wooden floors. Air-conditioning. Fireplace. Artwork.
- DINING ROOM: There is a dining table with six chairs. Wooden floors. Facing charming patio with fountain.
- LIBRARY: antique library with a fireplace and bookshelf facing the garden. LCD TV with Cable.
- PRIVATE TERRACE WITH GARDEN: The house is surrounded by an amazing garden full of old trees, plants and flowers. There is an outdoor table with chairs; an ideal place to have breakfast or relax in this real oasis in the middle of the city.
- KITCHEN: Spacious kitchen fully equipped with breakfast table. Fridge with freezer, toaster, coffe marker, microwave, juicer, kitchen appliances.
- GUEST TOILETTE: located close to the entrance area.
- MASTER BEDROOM: The main bedroom has a Queen-size bed. Large window with french balcony facing the garden. Air conditioning. Cable TV. Wooden floors. Ample closets, night tables and lamps.
- MAIN BATHROOM: Complete huge bathroom with bathtube/shower and closets.
- SECOND BEDROOM: equipped with a Queen-size bed, air-conditioning, and a vast closets. Large window with french balcony facing the garden.
- SECOND BATHROOM: Complete huge bathroom with bathtube/shower and closets.
- THIRD BEDROOM: Equipped with a double-size bed, air-conditioning, and a vast closets. Large window with french balcony facing the garden.
Maid service included at least twice a week from Monday to Friday. Please note that the maid lives in the service room with private entrance independent of the house.
- Complementary cleaning service twice a week
- LCD TV w/ cable
- Wi-FI High Speed Internet (access only, no PC)
- Telephone with control line for limited local calls
- 2 Fireplaces
- Safe deposit box
- Washing machine
- Fridge with freezer
- Electric coffee maker
- Complete tableware for 6
- Bed linens and towels
- Hair dryer
- Central service of heating and hot water
- Iron and ironing table
- Vacuum cleaner
Final rates in USD
Published prices are final. You pay exactly what you see published plus an administrative fee of $40 USD.
|1 day||7 days||10 days||15 days||20 days||30 days|
|$ 450 USD||$ 2,990 USD||$ 4,235 USD||$ 5,860 USD||$ 7,165 USD||$ 9,450 USD|
These rates are final in USD; they include: building expenses, local phone calls control line for limited local calls, cable TV, electricity, water, gas, high-speed Internet access, cleaning service twice a week and taxes.