|Neighborhood: Recoleta||Sq. Ft: 624 Sq. Ft||Special Features:|
|Max. Capacity: 2||Baths: 1||LOFT - High Speed Internet Wi-Fi - Washer/Dryer - Non Smoking|
|Bedrooms: 1||View: Facing the Street|
|Balcony: No||Rate: Week: $650 USD / Month: $1,650 USD|
Only a few steps to the street entrance brings you into the heart of Recoleta, near famous shopping streets such as Alvear Avenue, entertainment centres such as the Village Recoleta, and city sites such as the Recoleta Cemetery. Stroll down the streets of Pres.Robert M.Ortiz or Junin to find some of the area’s best restaurants where you can sit out on a quiet patio, enjoy a mid-day coffee or evening meal, and gaze at the beautiful surroundings.
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA: Two central windows overlooking the street entrance; Designer three seat sofa, complimented by two lush armchairs; Large dining table for six guests; Air conditioning; full cable TV; audio system; high-speed internet WiFi; Telephone.
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped contemporary kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, microwave, electric coffee maker, toaster, juicer, and electric water boiler. Elegant tableware, perfect for entertaining up to 6 guests.
- BATHROOM: Newly renovated shower and bathtub; Cabinet and hairdryer.
- BEDROOM: On the 2nd floor overlooking the loft below; Luxurious king-size bed, or two twins, complete with cover and sheets; Petite desk and chair; Spacious closets; Air conditioning; Radio alarm clock; Safe deposit box; Internet cable modem and Wi-Fi; Telephone.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
No children under 10 years old allowed.
Also, this is a non-smoking apartment.
- Complementary leaning service once a week
- Air-conditioning (cold/hot) in the bedroom and living room
- High speed Internet access Wi-Fi (access only, no PC)
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Telephone with voice mail (control line for limited local calls)
- Radio alarm clock
- Safe Deposit Box
- Coffee maker. Toaster
- Complete kitchenware
- Washing and drying machine
- Luxury linens and towels
- Central service of heating and hot water
Location & Attractions
- Just half a block from famous Alvear Ave.
- In front of the Park Hyatt Palacio Duhau Hotel
- Disco Supermarket 2 blocks
- Recoleta Cemetery 3 Blocks
- Patio Bullrich Shopping Mall 2 Blocks
Final rates in USD
Published prices are final. You pay exactly what you see published plus an administrative fee of $40 USD.
|1 day||7 days||10 days||15 days||20 days||30 days|
|$ 100 USD||$ 650 USD||$ 900 USD||$ 1,200 USD||$ 1,400 USD||$ 1,650 USD|
These rates are final in USD; they include: building expenses, local phone calls (control line for limited local calls), cable TV, electricity, water, gas, high-speed Internet access, cleaning service once a week and taxes.
**5-night minimum stay required to book this unit.** Rates shown above are only until Sept. 30th. Rates for high season are higher.