|Neighborhood: Recoleta||Sq. Ft: 377 Sq. Ft||Special Features:|
|Max. Capacity: 2||Baths: 1||Internet Wi-Fi - Balcony - LCD TV - In front of the Alvear Palace Hotel|
|Bedrooms: 1||View: facing the street|
|Balcony: Yes||Rate: Week: $495 USD / Month: $1,100 USD|
Located in the heart of Recoleta, one of the most historical, central, and stylish neighbourhoods in the city. This modern and newly restored apartment is perfect for one or two persons visiting, traveling, or living in beautiful Buenos Aires.
The studio’s building is directly across the street from the renowned 5-star Alvear Palace Hotel, a landmark in the Recoleta district, surrounded by first class shopping, international dining, cinemas, parks, and plazas, and only a few blocks to the world famous Recoleta Cemetery.
This comfortable studio apartment is on the 2nd floor facing the street. It has a balcony, living/sleeping area, a kitchenette and a bathroom. Includes: air conditioning, telephone, Wi-Fi internet access, a LCD TV with cable channels, housekeeping, an in room safe.
- LIVING AREA: Lovely two-seat sofa; coffee table; chair; entrance to balcony; air-conditioning; internet Wi-Fi.
- BEDROOM AREA: Luxurious queen-size bed (1.60 m x 1.90 m) perfect for one or two people; work or reading table with chair; closet; safe deposit box.
- BATHROOM: Large shower/bathtub, plus cabinet.
- KITCHENETTE: Built-in inside a closet with a small refrigerator (undercounter), two-burner electric stove, electric coffee maker, and kitchenware for two people.
- BALCONY: Comfortable balcony facing the street.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
If you are visiting Buenos Aires with family or friends we have similar studios in the same building.
- Cleaning service once a week
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet Wi-Fi (access only, no PC)
- 32'' LCD TV
- Safe deposit box
- Telephone (control line for limited local calls)
- Refrigerator undercounter
- Electric coffee maker
- Linens and towels
- Central hot water
Final rates in USD
Published prices are final. You pay exactly what you see published plus an administrative fee of $40 USD.
|1 day||7 days||10 days||15 days||20 days||30 days|
|N/A||$ 495 USD||$ 650 USD||$ 780 USD||$ 965 USD||$ 1,100 USD|
These rates are final in USD; they include: building expenses, local phone calls (control line for limited local calls), cable TV, electricity, water, gas, high-speed Internet access, cleaning service once a week and taxes.
Please note: Rates from December 20th to January 5th are higher for this apartment.