|Neighborhood: Palermo||Sq. Ft: 5490 Sq. Ft||Special Features:|
|Max. Capacity: 8||Baths: 5 ½||Private Pool - Outdoor Terrace - LED TV - Jacuzzi - BBQ - Internet Wi-Fi - Skylight - Billiards table - Parking|
|Bedrooms: 3||View: facing the pool & garden|
|Balcony: Yes||Rate: Week: $4,800 USD / Month: $14,400 USD|
This amazing house is conveniently located on a quiet street in Palermo Viejo, just a few short blocks from Plaza Serrano, the heart of Palermo Soho, with cobblestone streets lined with Bohemian Cafes and elegant restaurants harmoniously laced with chic designer boutiques. From this quiet location a short taxi ride will take you to all of the city's major attractions in Recoleta or Puerto Madero.
This magnificent 3-Bedroom house displays 360 sq. mts (3875 Sq. Ft.) covered plus 150 sq. mts. (1615 Sq. Ft.) of a beautiful private outdoor terrace. This home was designed to provide the traveler with the most modern and luxurious accommodations in the city.
- LIVING AREA: The opulent 2300 sq. ft. living area downstairs opens to 17-ft. ceilings with huge glass bay windows exhibiting a Mediterranean style pool and lounge area. Indoor recreation includes a billiards table, which is custom made with inlaid wood that can be converted into a ping pong table giving you multiple options of enjoyment.
There is an outrageously oversized 27-ft. goose down leather sofa facing the fireplace and a Samsung 55" LCD LED TV. A/C.
- KITCHEN: To satisfy any culinary connoisseur, we have a gastronomic delight in which our gourmet kitchen provides all the amenities for any chef.
- DINING AREA: Entertaining your dinner guests is completed when serving them on our custom made mahogany table with a matching eight-ft. mirror that includes exotic leather chairs and settings for twelve. A/C.
- PRIVATE OUTDOOR TERRACE W/ POOL: Outdoor pool area with teak lounge chairs and wonderful night lights to relax around the pool day or night.
- MAIN BEDROOM ENSUITE: The master bedroom has a custom made king-size bed with a gigantic 12 sq. ft. skylight, to gaze at the stars of the Southern Hemisphere. Walk-in closets. There is a TV in the room and Bose iPod docking station/CD/Radio System. A/C.
- GARDEN TERRACE: This suite has access to a garden terrace with outdoor shower and beautiful night lighting.
- MAIN BATHROOM: featuring double sinks, waterfall shower and a large tiled Jacuzzi with a view onto the garden terrace.
- SECOND BEDROOM ENSUITE: The second suite was professionally designed to commemorate the owner’s love of Asia. It has a custom made queen-size bed that faces a antique Chinese armoire, which opens to reveal a Philips flat screen TV. A/C. Beautiful Asian art and custom mood lighting give this room a special charm with a great view of the garden and pool area. Ensuite bathroom.
- THIRD BEDROOM ENSUITE: The third suite is the Chenille Room with two double chenille beds and a matching chair. A/C. This room has great views of both the upstairs garden terrace, and the pool with its lush outside garden.
- OPTIONAL GUEST HOUSE: There is a guest house near the pool area that can accomodate 2 additional people. It has a custom made queen size bed, granite top gourmet kitchen, air conditioning, a tiled bathroom and terrace overlooking the pool. It is approximately 500 sq. ft.
Additional Cost Low Season(May-Sept): $165 USD Night - $875 USD Week - $2100 USD Month
High Season(Oct-April): $190 USD Night - $1140 USD Week - $2415 USD Month
Sorry, no pets are allowed in this house.
Also, this is a non-smoking unit. Smokers are kindly requested to smoke outside on the terrace.
Photos: MasterPix Photography
For rentals that last less than a month the security deposit will be of 1500 USD
If you are booking with 4 months in advance, 50% of the rental fee must be sent to confirm booking.
- Complementary cleaning service twice a week
- HD LED TV w/ cable
- Wi-Fi High-speed internet (access only, no PC)
- Telephone with control line for limited local calls
- Safe deposit box
- DVD & CD Player
- Ipod docking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Parrilla/ BBQ Grill
- Fridge with freezer
- Electric coffee maker
- Complete tableware
- Bed linens and towels
- Hair dryer
Final rates in USD
Published prices are final. You pay exactly what you see published plus an administrative fee of $40 USD.
|1 day||7 days||10 days||15 days||20 days||30 days|
|$ 800 USD||$ 4,800 USD||$ 6,265 USD||$ 8,665 USD||$ 10,350 USD||$ 14,400 USD|
These rates are final in USD; they include: building expenses, local phone calls control line for limited local calls, cable TV, electricity, water, gas, high-speed Wi-Fi internet, cleaning service twice a week and taxes.
Rates shown above are only until Sept. 30th. Rates for high season October - April are $4800 USD/Week & $14400 USD/Month. Please note: rates from December 22nd to January 2nd are $7000 USD/Week